Therapy / Treatment
At The Surrey Centre, we are closely monitoring the outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and are following advice from Public Health England and the National Health Service. Our highest priority is the wellbeing of our clients, our staff and the wider community.
Please do not come to our centre if you or anyone in your household:
· Have any cold or flu symptoms.
· Have a cough, high-temperature or shortness of breath.
· Have been to a high-risk area or have had contact with a potential case, in which case do not visit for 14 days or until you are tested and cleared.
Please also read the latest update on COVID-19 which can be found on the UK Gov website:
We are closely following the expert advice provided by Public Health England and will update you as and when we can.
We have set up webcam counselling as an option for all clients.
We use a number of tools – Skype, Facetime or telephone counselling if you cannot make it to the centre. Please contact your therapist/dietitian prior to your appointment to set this option up
We have also taken necessary steps within our centres to ensure health and wellbeing:
· When entering the centre please wash your hands. Anti bacterial hand wash has have been placed within the centres for your convenience. However, regular hand washing is strongly advised.
· We are maintaining our high standards of clinical hygiene throughout the centre, paying close attention to wiping down door handles and cleaning surfaces regularly with antibacterial sprays.
Thank you for your cooperation, please keep safe and we hope to see you at your next appointment.
If you have any questions please talk to your therapist or dietitian.
The Surrey Centre Team.